Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Requisition #: 55023
Job Title: Major Account Sales Intern
Country: United States
Employment Status: Intern / Coop
Discover Your Opportunity in a
FUN, COLLABORATIVE TEAM ENVIRONMENT
ADP is Ranked in the top 25 in Training Magazine's Top 125 Training Programs and named one of "America's Most Admired Companies" by Fortune Magazine.
ADP's Major Account Services Divisionis about providing outsourced Human Resources solutions to our clients that enable them to focus on making their business thrive. When you become a part of our team you will feel the excitement of being an integral part of the success of our clients.
As an Intern at ADP you will learn following:
● A solution based selling approach targeting mid-size business owners and decision makers to convert prospects into ADP clients
● How to thrive in a quota driven sales position
● Excellent prospecting and new business development skills
● Ability to cross-sell into an existing base of clients.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
● Must be interested in a career in Sales
● Actively attending a University as a college Senior or 1 year post-graduate
● Must have excellent communication skills
● Must possess a strong work ethic, initiative, positive attitude and high energy
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Job Category: Sales
Area of Interest: Sales Support
Locations: United States, Chandler, AZ