Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: DETD Graduate Engineering Intern (DE2)
Location: USA-Arizona, Phoenix
Job Number: 703807
This is an engineering internship in Intel's Die Embedding Technology Development facility on the Intel Chandler Campus in the Phoenix metropolitan area.
The internship could begin any time during the year and is designed for a duration of 3-6 months, during breaks from school.
Candidate must be a Graduate engineering students pursuing a M.S./Ph.D. in Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Structural Mechanics.
Candidate must be enrolled in a graduate engineering program pursuing a M.S./Ph.D. in Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering.
Additional qualifications include:
- Strong engineering troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Good team participation skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable presenting issues and solutions to multiple layers of management
- Must have the permanent and unrestricted right to work in the US without sponsorship from a company
- Should have 3.3 GPA or higher
- Should have at least one semester following internship prior to graduation
Job Category: Engineering
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Student/Intern