Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
E-Customer Service Agent (Work From Home)
U-Haul Corporate Headquarters
2727 N Central AvePHOENIX , AZ
U-Haul is currently hiring committed customer service agents to work from home to assist our customers with various inquiries or concerns related to our products and services. Agents will receive incoming calls from customers across the United States and Canada and must be an advocate for our customers and provide professional and courteous service at all times. As a customer service agent you must actively listen to the customers concerns, make informed decisions, and take the proper course of action to come to a positive resolution with the goal of offering a reasonable resolution to the customer, and retaining the customer's current and future business.
* Must be highly PC literate
* Ability to download software is required
* Applicants must have good verbal skills
* Fluent in the use of Instant Message
* Ability to type 25 words per minute is essential
* General knowledge of United States geography is required
* Your workstation must be in a private, quiet area away from others in your residence and background noise.
* Experience in Windows-based computer programs with excellent navigational skills is preferred
* At least 6 months of customer service experience is preferred
* Must be motivated with strong work ethics
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* No selling required.
This is a work from home (WFH) position, when you telecommute from home you must have:
* Your own computer with Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 operating system (not compatible with MAC operating systems)
* A reliable cable or DSL broadband internet connection and you must purchase your own USB headset
* You must be able to download software, a VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone system is used, and a landline or cell phone is NOT needed for this position.
* Broadband or High Speed Internet is required. (A wired connection is required.) Cricket, Air card, satellite or other non-wired ISP connections are not allowed
* Minimum up load and down load speed: 1Mbps or greater. To run a speed test navigate tohttp://www.speedtest.net/ and click on Begin Test”.
This is a part time position, must be available to work at least 32 plus hours a week. Ideal candidates will have an open availablity.(32 hour availability does not mean you will work 32 hours a week)Hourly pay is $8.50 an hour.
* Applicants must be at least 16 years of age currently be in school and/or have a high school diploma or GED
* We offer paid training
This is a work at home position that requires a quiet, private, work area, and an individual who is self-motivated and able to work independently.
(These hours may change based on business needs)
* Sun -4am to 5pm
* Mon -4am to 5pm
* Tue -4am to 5pm
* Wed -4am to 5pm
* Thu -4am to 5pm
* Fri -4am to 5pm
* Sat -4am to 5pm