Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Facilities Technician Opportunties for Military Veterans
Location: USA-Arizona, Phoenix
Other Locations: USA-New Mexico, Albuquerque, USA-Oregon, Hillsboro
Job Number: 704181
Job Description: Responsible for performing repairs and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of building and facility equipment, fixtures and systems. Installs, troubleshoots, repairs and maintains a wide variety of facility plumbing, mechanical, electrical, heating and cooling systems. Conducts preventative maintenance inspections and performs required preventative maintenance duties. Assignments are semi-routine in nature. Work performed within generally defined parameters. Some degree of judgment required in resolving non-standard problems. Normally receives general instructions on most work.
Applicant should possess an AA Degree with two to four years experience or equivalent work and/or military experience equal to approximately four to six years.
Additional qualifications include:
- Ability to work in a team environment and process excellent customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on experience with Electrical systems or Water Purification systems or HVAC systems
- Knowledgeable in related operations, maintenance, startup and/or commissioning and construction practices
- Ability to maintain detailed, accurate records, and prepare necessary reports
- Available to work occasional off-shift and weekend coverage for preventative maintenance, scheduled shutdown work, and emergencies
- Membership in the campus Emergency Response Team
- Workweek is a 12 hr. schedule.
- Must have unrestricted right to work in the United States
Job Category: Facilities and Site Services
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced