Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title Regional Manager Sales
Position Type Regular Full Time
Department Sales - Enterprise
Open Date 1/3/2013
Description Responsible for managing and developing the sales team who are originating new business customers and expanding the telecommunications product mix with existing customers.
• Develop and implement a sales strategy that achieves established sales goals.
• Analyze market trends and customer demands to ensure that product marketing and pricing strategies are meeting market changes.
• Manage a sales team, including making hiring decisions and developing individual training plans.
• Develop a sales activity report on a weekly and monthly basis; provide detail as necessary.
• Track expenses against an established budget; report any variances as needed.
• Keep abreast of changing trends and product developments within the telecommunications industry.
• Perform other related duties or projects, as assigned.
Bachelors degree in Business or Finance or a related field, or the equivalent in training and experience. Substantial experience (5+ years) in professional sales and marketing, specifically selling technical services, indicating an ability to prospect new accounts and manage existing accounts. Demonstrated experience managing employees, specifically within the sales function. Knowledge of the telecommunications industry through direct or indirect work experience. Demonstrated knowledge of local exchange, long distance and internet markets. Ability to support a team of sales professionals who are making sales presentations to small and large sized groups. Strong analytical, time management, problem solving, prioritization and planning skills. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Computer skills, including spreadsheets, presentation and word processing programs.
Management experience within a CLEC. Experience using Microsoft Office software programs.
Send This Job to a Friend