Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Virtual Rental Specialist
Job ID 53487
# Positions 1
Category Worldwide Reservations
More information about this job:
Today, Hertz's Worldwide Reservations introducesVirtual Rental Sales Specialist.This service allows customers to go to a rental kiosk at a number of locations (on airport and off airport) across North America and get assistance with their car rental through a live video interaction with our Virtual Rental Sales Specialists.You are now standing virtually in front of a customer that could be hundreds or thousands of miles away….just another innovative program HERTZ has implemented
Are you sales driven Doyou like to challenge yourself to achieve new goals every day? Do you like to be appreciated for your ability to provide helpful, quality service and sales while enhancing the customer’s experience? Do you have the ability to handle difficult situations, with great tact andcharm?
Full time positions - must be flexible to work any shift including days, evenings, weekends and holidays!!!
Responsibilities include creating a pleasant customer experience by greeting and engaging customersthrough a state of the art video link, completing rental transactions expeditiously, selling optional coverages, upgrades, and fuel options, as well as resolving complaints and ensuring overall satisfaction. The VRSS’s commitment to achieving incremental sales and providing first-class service will further Hertz’ growth and profitability.
* Ensure a positive customer experience by effective management of the rental process to include qualifying the renter and completing contracts.
* Communicate to Management all relevant customer feedback to facilitate on-going changes in our service and prices to drive continuous improvement within our Operations.
* Maximize margin by up-selling customers to higher-priced services and ancillary products to accomplish individual and team revenue-management goals.
* Protect company assets through adherence to company policies and procedures.
* Support achievement of sales and margin goals by working closely with staff and Team Performance Leader(s) on assigned tasks and ad hoc duties or projects.
* Applicants must have excellent customer service skills, excellent oral communication skills
* Minimum 1 year sales and customer service experience
* Must be able to type 25 wpm (test will be given)
* Ability to project a professional appearance
* Ability to effectively engage in verbal interaction with customers from diverse backgrounds
* Proficiency in working with diverse computer applications.
* Ability to read and understand driving directions and maps
Preferred Requirements :
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Apply for this job:
Your application choices are:
* Apply for this jobonline
* Email thisjob opportunity to a friend
* Add this job to your Social Network!