Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Location :Tempe AZ US 85281
% of Travel Required :None
Job Type :Full Time
Career Level :Experienced (Non-Manager)
Category :Other,Retail/Wholesale,Manufacturing and Production,Construction, Mining and Trades,Installation, Maintenance, and Repair,Transportation and Warehousing,Building and Grounds Maintenance,Supply Chain/Logistics
Job Description :
JOB PURPOSE / OBJECTIVE:
Drivers are responsible and accountable for the timely, accurate and safe delivery of products to customers while upholding high standards of customer service.
* Safely operates a DOT-regulated truck (with or without forklift attached) to transport and deliver product to our customers.
* Double checks sales order against product to ensure accuracy and timeliness of deliveries as well as obtain proper customer signature(s) at the time of delivery.
* Loads, secures and unloads product from truck manually or with the operation of a forklift.
* Maintains radio or telephone contact with dispatcher or manager to receive delivery instructions or to receive notice of changes in scheduled delivery.
* Completes delivery and vehicle maintenance logs according to federal, state and company regulations.
* Ensures the delivery truck is clean, well-maintained and presentable on a daily basis.
* Informs Store/Distribution Center Manager of any maintenance needed on delivery vehicle.
Job Requirements :
To learn more about Horizon visit our website: www.horizononline.com