Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
(PIPELINE) Health Coach – Dietetic Technician, Registered
Job Title: (PIPELINE) Health Coach – Dietetic Technician, Registered
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Tempe, AZ
Provide telephonic disease management services to individual’s with cardiac risk factors. Makes independent decisions regarding clinical care plans as they relate to nutrition.
Bachelor’s degree in related field. Minimum 2+ years of direct patient care to patients with cardiac risk factors. Outpatient or long term education and lifestyle management coaching experience preferred.
• Act as the Health Coach for patient’s with hypertension, hyperlipidemia and other associated cardiac risk factors.
• Meet minimum standards for productivity and clinical results.
• Provide assessments on new participants to determine clinical risk and readiness to change.
• Maintain accurate and timely documentation in member management software of telephonic and written communications.
• Act as case manager when integrating with other health care service vendors as specified by individual clients.
• May make calls to newsletter participants/members as individual client needs dictate.
• Complete required reports in a timely manner.
• Enhance clinical and counseling knowledge by attending and actively participating in Company training sessions. Attend relevant professional seminars to maintain licensure/certification.
• Comply with company policies and procedures including handling confidential forms and accreditation standards.
Licenses/Certifications: DTR License