Macy's Starbucks Manager: Macy's Chandler in Chandler, Arizona
Job Overview: *
The Starbucks Manager is responsible for managing a Starbucks operations and ensuring the Starbucks is professional, safe and profitable following all company standards. Perform others duties as assigned.
- Follows and ensure team follows Food Division Standards and Best Practices.
- Create inspired moments in each customer's day.
- Responsible for ensuring the service basics of Connect, Anticipate, Personalize and Own are met.
- Responsible for daily operations.
- Accountable for sales, expenses, and bottom-line profits.
- Ensure team prepares and presents drip coffee, cold beverage, espresso bar and pastry products to Starbucks standards.
- Follows Starbucks merchandising, product presentations and signing standards.
- Monitor food quality by completing Starbucks checklists.
- Demonstrate a positive role model for Magic Selling.
- Support a strong working relationship with store management.
- Provide on-going training, feedback, coaching, and staff motivation to all associates to maximize team performance and satisfaction.
- Maintain role model standards in grooming, professional appearance and communications.
- Meet highest standards of workplace safety, sanitation, and equipment care as set by Health Department and company policy.
- Complete scheduling and weekly payroll to meet Starbucks standards, maximize associate productivity, labor cost control and customer satisfaction.
- Utilize forecasts, daily sales reports and weekly food cost and payroll reports to ensure monthly profit/loss goals are met.
- Assist in preparation and production of all menu items.
- Responsible for ordering and receiving food, beverage, dry and paper goods based budget and needs of the business.
- Completes timely payment of invoices according to vendor contracts and Food Division Best Practices.
- Responsible for food inventories following Inventory Best Practices to ensure they are taken on a timely and accurate basis to ensure targeted food and liquor costs are maintained.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Preferred College degree and previous hospitality/food service supervisory/management experience. Safe food handling certification is required.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as reports, procedure manuals and recipes. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Understanding of P&L statements, food costs and payroll budgets.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision. Must be able to anticipate and solve problems.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching. Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment. Must be able to move and/or lift at least 30 lbs. This position is exposed to high levels of heat within an enclosed space.
- Strong leadership profile and excellent negotiation skills. Must be able to work safely and efficiently in a fast-paced environment. This position is required to use potentially hazardous restaurant equipment. Must role model and coach safe equipment use and food safety practices. Working understanding of Windows based systems.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. *
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-Chandler
Req ID: MAC08779