Kelly Services Technology Material Handler (no experience necessary) in Chandler, Arizona
Material Handlers/Manufacturing Technicians needed for Fortune 500 technology company in Chandler!
Professionals needed to transport materials around the facility. Great long term opportunity with great pay and hours.
Job Title: Manufacturing Technician
Location: Chandler (85248)
Pay: $14-15 hr. (plus possible bonuses)
Type: Long term employment (at least 1 year, can be years)
Shift: Shift 4: 6:00PM to 6:15AM, Sun. to Tues, every other Saturday ($15 hr.)
Shift 5: 6:00AM to 6:15PM, Sun to Tues, every other Wednesday ($14 hr.)
Shift 6: 6:00PM to 6:15AM, Wed to Fri, every other Saturday ($15 hr.)
Shift 7: 6:00AM to 6:15PM, Thurs to Sat, every other Wednesday ($14 hr.)
Job Description: Technicians will work in a fast paced manufacturing fab environment and assist in enabling movement between areas in a sterile environment. Technicians will be primarily responsible for PGV (personal guided vehicles) movement between areas where needed. Technicians will be notified of movement of PGV and move to appropriate area walking at a slow pace to deliver to area. PGV's are carts that you will push to transport materials.
• Ability to push PGV carts and contents weighing up to 50 pounds
• Required to work in multiple factories and the ability to walk long distances of up to a quarter mile between factories.
• High level of safety awareness and adherence to prescribed safety/quality rules and regulations as well as other environmental policies and procedures such as clean room practices is also required.
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work well in a diverse team environment and multitask
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and adjust to rapidly changing priorities
• Ability to produce results in a timely manner
• Self-starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities.
• Basic math skills are required.
• HS diploma or equivalent
Apply now for immediate consideration and interview!
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.