SMG Guest Services Representative in Glendale, Arizona
POSITION: Guest Services Representative
REPORTS TO: Guest Services Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Provide the primary level of guest assistance throughout the venue, which will mostly be in the main entrances and the Club and Loft levels.
- Required to have a thorough knowledge of building policies, procedures and event requirements. You are considered our #1 information source.
- Greet each guest with a warm smile and ask how you may help them
- While in the Guest Relations Offices around the Stadium, you are to provide information on our Designated Driver program, taking guests' compliments and complaints, provide ADA services and information to guests with disabilities, distribute venue information, hand out fan guides, updates and other information.
- Assisting with Tour Program, as a rotating tour guide on Tour days or Private Tours
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk, stand or sit for long periods of time. This position requires work inside of the facility.
- Friendly, outgoing and personable. Excellent Guest Service skills required!
- A team player. Must work well with others.
- Must be available nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Previous Guest Service experience preferred.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 623-433-7110.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled