Humana Pharmacy Frontline Leader - Maximize Your Benefits in Glendale, Arizona
Role: Frontline Leader - Maximize your Benefits
Assignment: Humana Pharmacy Location: Glendale, AZ
Hours:Monday-Friday, schedule is 7am-3:30pm or 8am-4:30pm
Are you a fit? Do have supervisory experience and a background in Pharmacy? Are you interested in working in a role where you will constantly learn new things and lead a team of Pharmacy Technicians who help Humana members to get more out of their pharmacy benefits?
The Frontline Leader is the first level of support and inspiration for associates delivering pharmacy services directly to consumers. In this role you will maintain high standards for quality and an exceptional consumer experience, actively coach a team of about 15-20 Pharmacy Technicians who are making outbound calls, while creating a positive work environment.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels are achieved and resources are managed effectively
- Provide guidance and leadership to Pharmacy Technicians and serve as a mentor for their day-to-day activities
- Identify reasons for variation in individual performance and take appropriate actions that will result in improved performance
- Analyze data to guarantee key performance measures are met, while aiding in the removal of barriers to success
- Maintain proactive communication with other departments to ensure efficient, accurate and timely responses to internal/external customer needs
Monitors quality and production and holds associates accountable for meeting and exceeding expectations
Pharmacy experience and Pharmacy Technician license in AZ
- At least 1 year of experience in a team leadership or supervisory position
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to engage and develop a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to give direction and make sound business decisions
/ Candidates in Arizona must be able to comply with Humana's tobacco-free policy (see Additional Information below for more details) /
- Certified Pharmacy Technician/(If not certified, will need to become certified within 10 months of hire date)/
- Supervisory experience in a mail order pharmacy setting
Understanding of and experience with call center metrics
You will have a team of 15-20 direct reports and you will report to a department Manager.
Humana offers competitive starting pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes unique benefits such as: Volunteer Time Off - a full paid day to spend volunteering in the community, eligibility for Go365 - a wellness program to improve your health and reward you with gift cards or prizes for healthy behavior, paid Parental Leave and Caregiver Leave, as well as PTO accrual of 23 days each year.
The following policy applies ONLY to associates working in the state of Arizona: Humana is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment and to promoting the health and well-being of its associates. Effective July 1, 2011, Humana has adopted a tobacco-free hiring policy that will promote a healthier workplace and will not hire users of tobacco and nicotine products. If you have any questions, please consult with your recruiter.
Title: Pharmacy Frontline Leader - Maximize Your Benefits
Requisition ID: 189493
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Ky., is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships.
Humana complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. We also provide free language interpreter services. See our full accessibility rights information and language options.