Honeywell Production Scheduler in Glendale, Arizona
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Be part of a team at the Glendale site where you will use your knowledge and background in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve production control output and continuous improvements working with Operations, Engineering, Operations AME and Sourcing. You will partner with the factory operations in providing direction that ensures product is coordinated, monitored and completes the production cycle according to schedule.
Identify solutions and plans that will align the production schedule and material availability
Interact with both internal and external customers to drive production coordination solutions
Use integration of production background to facilitate continuous improvement efforts that will facilitate production schedule improvements.
20 Review production schedules
20 Capacity requirement review
20 Labor load review
20 Material availability review
20 Review engineering plans
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree OR 4 years of work experience in production control or production scheduling in lieu of degree
- Some prior experience in production planning.
- Degree of creativity and latitude.
- Able to make decisions using data provided.
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills
- Some SAP Experience
- Honeywell Operating System experience
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Excellent communication skills
- High sense of urgently and customer bias
- Works well in a team and fast paced environment
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD20621
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 19019 N. 59th, Glendale, AZ 85308 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.