ARC Document SOlutions Document Solutions Consultant and Sales Rep in Phoenix, Arizona
Document Solutions Consultants are outside sales representatives who focus on expanding the sales of Managed Print Services, small format and wide format equipment sales, reprographics sales and placements of the ARC Skysite SmartScreens. Document Solutions Consultants drive new business growth by scheduling presentations with new prospects as well as our existing clients with the goal of closing sales or expanding the solutions already in place.
Find out more about ARC Document Solutions at (www.e-arc.com)
Job Duties of the Document Solutions Consultant:
- Identify development potential in accounts by studying current business metrics, interviewing key customer contacts, and uncovering and presenting additional new business opportunities.
- Utilize salesforce.com on a daily basis to manage the sales pipeline and close opportunities consistently in all products assigned.
- Initiate and follow the sales process by understanding client’s business drivers, building relationships, qualifying potential opportunities, and presenting and closing business.
- Is responsible for building and managing an active pipeline of opportunities within assigned territory.
- Interact with sales leadership and operational leaders to develop sales strategies that win new business.
- Understand the ARC Document Solution’s Value Proposition and competitive advantages with the ability to deliver it formally to clients.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and training sessions; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and, participating in industry events and organizations.
- Understand components of margin and manage to maximize profitability.
- Ability to prepare and present to all levels within client organization.
- Ability to close business by overcoming objections.
- Exhibits professional demeanor and is an effective verbal and written communicator.
- Able to conduct prospecting and cold calling
- Be collaborative and consultative
- Ability to manage a pipeline
Be innovative, positive, customer focused, organized and self-motivated. Required Experience
Prefer a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience in business-to-business sales
- Experience working with Salesforce (salesforce.com)
If you are interested in this position and meet these requirements, please submit your resume today!
EOE, M/F, D/V
Tracking Code: 4027
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular