American Express Global Optimization & Call Management Analyst in Phoenix, Arizona
This role will support the real-time phone operations and business analysis needs for Global Optimization & Call Management (GOCM) with a focus on Phoenix Corporate and Merchant Services. Candidate will be required to efficiently manage equitable balance between business and employee needs and metrics. Daily utilization of Citrix, Avaya, Excel, Access and American Express is necessary to provide real-time and MIS support for our customers. Position requires strategic analysis of performance trends to create and implement action plans to drive improvement.
Additional responsibilities include attending conference calls, creating management presentations and ad hoc analysis, completing performance audits delivering results at the senior leadership level, and communicating decisions made based on the balance between business and employee needs. A key focus of this role is to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with Centralized Call Management, network peers, MIS team and leadership to drive Shareholder results.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
- Strong understanding of the drivers that impact Abandon Rates, Service Levels, and Call Handle Time preferred
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills to successfully drive results in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities
- Ability to identify key business drivers and influence the direction of the teams strategy
- Ability to interpret data into actionable recommendations
- Comfortable challenging the status quo to drive process improvements
- Excellent change management and verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills and a highly professional approach for interactions with all levels of management
- Ability to influence without authority and incorporate Relationship Care in each interaction
- Must be able to establish and maintain strong working relationships across business units and at a network level
- Self-directed individual who can work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
- Schedule flexibility is key, ability to work nights, weekends and holidays is a must
_Additional qualifications_ * Advanced Excel Skills, Proficient in Access, Tableau a plus * Ability to develop reporting tools based on ongoing and ad hoc business needs
Title: Global Optimization & Call Management Analyst
Requisition ID: 18003465