Honeywell Global Planner II in Phoenix, Arizona
Global Planner II
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Implement material purchasing, material planning, production planning, inventory control, shipping/receiving and stores functions within Honeywell Aerospace, to ensure correct supply levels for operation. You are responsible for resolve material related issues due to supply based problem, inventory errors or demand changes. You are the liaison of cross functions and internal stakeholders, such as planning, operation and quality.
Keep Honeywell's production lines moving by ensuring materials are well scheduled, evaluated and accurately delivered on time, every time
Join a team that helps improve processes and drive Inventory targets
Use your agility and ability to support clients to solve escalations and achieve metrics
20 Solve material related problems
20 Ensure timely material ordering
20 Organize monthly meeting to monitor inventory
20 Provide data and analysis
20 Escalate shortages and potential shortages
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree required and at least 3 years of supply chain experience or 7 years of supply chain experience in lieu of a degree
- 2 years experience in SAP
- 2 years experience ERP/MRP
- 2 years experience Master Scheduler Planner
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements
- Green Belt certification
- APIC's certification
- Ability to lead process improvement
- Knowledge in Six Sigma or lean
- Ability to work independently and take direction from others
- Established skills and experience in Materials management
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Aerospace Overview | Products
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD23094
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 21111 N. 19th Ave (Deer Valley), Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.