Robert Half Accountemps Full Charge Bookkeeper in Tucson, Arizona
A Full Charge Bookkeeper will find an excellent opportunity in Accountemps' new job opening. To be successful in this role and take advantage of the growth potential, you should multitask effectively, manage your time well, and have strong communication and organizational skills. In this role, you will handle all general accounting and bookkeeping functions including the preparation of financial statements; and establishing and maintaining the accounting principles, practices, procedures, and initiatives of the business. The long term temporary Full Charge Bookkeeper will work in Tucson, Arizona.
Your responsibilities in this role on a regular basis are as follows:
- Putting together the trial balance and financial statements, including balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement
- Performing accounts payable and accounts receivable functions, including collections
- Managing accounting clerks and entry-level bookkeepers
- Following progress of fixed assets to prepare depreciation schedules
- Handling reconciliations for bank and general ledgers, and processing payroll
- Following federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements, implementing adherence to requirements, filing reports, and advising management on needed actions
- Ensuring correct and punctual monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Maintaining historical records by filing documents
If you feel you are best qualified for this position, please apply at www.accountemps.com today!
- Excel, Quickbooks, and Peachtree experience a plus
- Background in payroll preferred
- High school diploma or comparable diploma with an AA degree or higher in Accounting or Business preferred
- General ledger experience
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- 3+ years of relevant experience in bookkeeping
- Highly capable of analyzing financial data and quickly creating accurate reports
- Proven flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Strong organization skills
- A deep understanding of accrual and cash basis of accounting
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans