Convergys Insulet PRT in Tucson, Arizona
The Program Ready Trainer (PRT) is a temporary training role that is designed to introduce agents to the training organization by supporting the delivery of client focused training to address the new hire, product update and recursive training requirement of Convergys in support of client programs. This position requires attaining and maintaining certification in the Associate Trainer Certification Program. Successful PRTs may career path into the Training Organization.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Under the guidance of the class Trainer and supervision of the local Training Manager, the Program Ready Trainer will facilitate the training of classes as required
• Apply effective presentation and facilitation skills including creative training techniques and adult/accelerated learning techniques using a variety of training delivery modalities in a classroom environment
• Present training materials through classroom learning, hands on demonstrations, and supporting activities for technical, customer service, and sales accounts
• Assist in evaluating the performance of associates using tools available such as assessments, playbook observations, etc. to the Trainer and Training Manager
• Convey timely performance information to the Trainer and Training Manager throughout the training process/cycle
• Responsible for achieving individual training performance metrics
• Support the transition of trainees from training to production environment, ensuring competency levels meet business needs
• Maintain current product knowledge for each account by taking calls, attending team meetings, and side by side observations
• Participate in Convergys and client training sessions as required
• Ensure effective, consistent communication with managers, peers, and other resource groups, including day-to-day informal interaction with clients.
• Assist and participate in a positive learning culture under the guidance of the Training Manager to include identifying and communicating areas for curriculum development/enhancement opportunities
• Bachelor's Degree in related field from a four-year college or university with three to five years of relevant experience preferred
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet timelines on deliverables
• Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure
• Strong attention to detail
Career Framework Role
Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience. Completes work with a limited degree of supervision. Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience. Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data. Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, Tucson, AZ
Who We Are
At Convergys, our mission is to set the standard in our industry through unparalleled care for our clients, customers & people.
For our clients, this means our 125,000 team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers.
For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!
Build Your Career With Convergys
When you become part of our team, you join 125,000 talented people around the world who represent some of today’s leading brands. At Convergys, one of our values is to "Grow As a Team." It's in our DNA to prioritize teamwork and develop our people. By working together, we achieve great things for clients and create opportunities to build rewarding careers. You can be part of that when you join our team. And it's all at your fingertips!
Watch the video below to hear from some of our employees around the world as they talk about what it means to be part of the Convergys team.
Convergys has careers available in 31 countries at 150+ locations.
Establish your career with a company that has locations across the world. You can grow personally and professionally - and make a difference for customers and for the communities where we live and work.
Convergys is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.